hubsell provides a cloud-based sales automation solution which is loved by our customers. We automates 80% or more of the sales and business development tasks in B2B companies.
As a business development intern at hubsell you will be part of our core team in Berlin. You will work closely with our CEO to target different segments and expand the market.
We eat our own medicine so you won’t be doing the grunt work of sales – that’s what hubsell takes care of already. You will be focusing on skill related activities and will be closely guided by our CEO.
We don’t believe in late hours or overworking so only people who efficient should apply. At 1800, we want you to turn workmode off.
The ideal candidate needs to be passionate about learning, doing and putting your mind (not time) into your work. Be motivated to add value. Be in it for the long run.
What will you be doing:
- Work directly with the CEO on the strategic development of hubsell’s business
- Develop new tactics and weigh them with the CEO and then implement them
- Support us actively in gaining new enterprise customers
- Help us define new sales and product strategies
- Create market research documentations
What you need to have to apply:
- Motivation and ability to work smartly
- Interest in startup size companies
- Interest in sales tactics and a personality to match
- Sense of responsibility and ambition to climb the ladder
- Fluency in German, English and any other EU language (Non-Germany Speakers won’t be considered)
- Last but not the least: problem solving, analytical thinking and detail orientation.
We are looking for potentially a core member who will remain with hubsell as we scale, so we are looking for people with outstanding abilities and accomplishments.
Your academic background is not relevant for us as long you are a high achiever.
What you get:
- Lunch is included
- Attractive compensation
- Opportunity to learn (really – learn)
- Room to make yourself heard and have actual influence in our future planning
- Preference over future candidates for a senior hire
Still reading? We want to hear from you!
Write us a note about yourself, why you’re interested in joining hubsell, why you want to do business development, and include any relevant links to tell us about yourself.
How to apply:
- via email firstname.lastname@example.org – please mention the job name in the email subject.
- via Angel