hubsell provides a cloud-based sales automation solution which is loved by our customers. We automates 80% or more of the sales and business development tasks in B2B companies.
As a customer success intern at hubsell you will be part of our core team in Berlin. You will work closely with our CEO to support the onboarding and success of our new clients from all across Europe.
We’re consistenly adding new clients and what we have experienced is that onboarding and customer success play a kew role in retaining clients. So your role will be to be that person that makes them succesfull in deploying hubsell.
We don’t believe in late hours or overworking so only people who efficient should apply. At 1800, we want you to turn workmode off.
The ideal candidate needs to be passionate about learning, doing and putting your mind (not time) into your work. Be motivated to add value. Be in it for the long run.
What will you be doing:
- Work directly with the CEO and learn every corner of the software and it’s use cases
- Develop understanding sales tactics that our clients need to deploy to be succesfull
- Be the go to person for every client and help them in the most professional way
What you need to have to apply:
- Motivation and ability to work smartly
- Interest in startup size companies
- Interest in learning and then explaining
- Have patience, understanding and composure to understand client’s needs and promtly provide solutions or trigger key people to provide those solutions
- Sense of responsibility and ambition to climb the ladder
- Fluency in German and English is required. Any other EU language is a big bonus.
- Last but not the least: problem solving, analytical thinking and detail orientation.
We are looking for potentially a core member who will remain with hubsell as we scale, so we are looking for people with outstanding abilities and accomplishments.
Your academic background is not relevant for us as long you are motivated and committed.
What you get:
- Lunch is included
- Attractive compensation
- Opportunity to learn
- Room to make yourself heard
- Have actual influence in our future planning.
- Preference over future candidates for a senior hire
Still reading? We want to hear from you!
Write us a note about yourself, why you’re interested in joining hubsell, why you want to do business development, and include any relevant links to show us about yourself. CVs will be looked at but are not needed.
How to apply:
- via email email@example.com – please mention the job name in the email subject.
- via Angel