Seven methods to increase the productivity of your salespeople
In a B2B company, sales is what makes the machine keep going. And, a successful sales team is comprised of productive salespeople. So, in this blog, I will examine seven methods to improve the productivity of each salesperson. And the biggest factors that contribute to sales inefficiency.
Before I start breaking down each topic, here is the list of them for reference:
The biggest factors making your sales team inefficient
Seven productivity enhancers for your salespeople
- Invest in onboarding and training
- Empathise and motivate your team
- Establish a dependable schedule
- Set daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Consistently communicate with your team
- Keep developing your reps and implementing new tools
- Perfect your demo giving
By improving your salespeople’s individual productivity you will: save time and money, be able to scale faster, and you will have happier more focused employees.